Breezy HR's a globally loved, end-to-end hiring platform for small & medium-sized businesses. We’ve helped over 17000 companies in 83 countries modernize how they hire.
Now we are looking for a Product Manager to help us define, build and ship our first expansion product in over seven years.
What You Will Do
As a Product Manager (Owner), you will be responsible for helping define and drive the vision of a new expansion product in the HR technology space. You will consider customer needs, cultural nuances, and competitive environments to help our customers by improving the overall employee experience.
You'll uncover user problems, define and build solutions, and measure their impact. As part of the Product team, we expect you to be able to move quickly, working with your team to improve the user experience and use new learnings to continue leveling up our product. Key areas of focus include:
- Identify and prioritize opportunities across key SMB markets.
- Partner closely with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of users and their behavior.
- Drive product changes to improve the experience for our users worldwide and key business metrics.
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products (ideally SaaS) with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, working with multiple cross-functional teams, while being accountable for outcomes.
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built, and are comfortable discussing requirement and scope tradeoffs.
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind
- Experience in B2B Saas
- Strong opinions and passion for simplicity and world-class UX
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Excellent vacation policy, paid company holidays, and flexible work options.
- Great teammates you’ll love working alongside.