Breezy HR's a globally loved, end-to-end hiring platform for small & medium-sized businesses. We’ve helped over 17000 companies in 83 countries modernize how they hire.
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who will be responsible for our Performance Management software, working with cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll out products & features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy targeting small businesses in need of user-friendly HR software.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where multiple priorities exist.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Review and provide direction to executive leadership regarding product pricing and positioning strategies
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Organize product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Who We're Looking For
- Thoughtful about performance management, customer value, and modern UX
- Enjoy combining creative product strategy with visual acumen
- Immersive deep thinkers that are motivated by a challenging problem space.
- Familiarity with consumer technology UI/X trends and applying them to B2B software use cases
What You Need
- 5+ years experience working as a Product Manager or Product owner for a Cloud software as a service company
- Significant experience in managing all aspects of a successful Cloud SaS product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience in developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other equivalent experience
- HR Software product or consulting experience - specifically in performance management software
- Experience with small to mid-market business users
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Excellent vacation policy, paid company holidays, and flexible work options.
- Great teammates you’ll love working alongside.